Real Client Spotlight
From California to Australia, Ivey Abitz Makes a Huge Life Move with Stephanie
Stephanie asked us to create Ivey Abitz capsule wardrobes in different palettes for her as she made an exciting move to a different country. We were honoured and happy to assist.
We came up with several selections of layering pieces so she has the most options for mixing and matching.
Here she is, safely moving about in the world during the global pandemic, with the following garments (from her black and charcoal capsule) to keep her empowered and content on any continent:
- Camille Shirt in a sturdy and washable cotton
- Camille Frock in a stunning brocade
- Elliot Jacket in a black linen knit
- Blanchefleur Trousers in a black stretch linen
- Arthur Hill Duster Coat in an all season washed linen
Pictured above is Stephanie, looking lovely and ready for anything, en route to Australia.